Although there were quite fewer people searching for Caterpillar Alaska work boots, those who purchased them rated these steel toe work boots very highly in the areas of comfort and durability.
This work boot also falls in the mid range of the price scale, which emphasizes consumers thirst for quality at a reasonable price.
This steel toed work boot also scored well for both industrial uses as well as for around the home.
- Tumbled full grain leather upper make a firm rubber outsole
- Rubber sole
- Slip Resistant
- Shaft measures approximately Mid-Calf mm from arch
- Made for mens
The Caterpillar Men’s Alaska 6″ Lace To Toe Soft Toe Work Boot came to become more demanding. The vast majority of purchasers have rated this wok boot at a 5 star or 4 star level. This consistently high rating over the last three years indicates that Caterpillar is committed to maintaining the quality of this steel toed work boot.
The most common customer comments were,
- This boot is built with comfort in mind
- Felt like wearing socks/ forgot I was wearing boots
- Great traction
- Warm boot
- Most reported a great fit right out of the box, with very little if any break in time
- Excellent arch support
- True to size, with a few mentions of being a half size larger than stated
- Several comments on width being wider than marked
- light weight
- The biggest negative seemed to be the duarbility of the boot, which suggests that the focus on comfort outweighed the design for durability
The price range compares the cost of purchasing and shipping across 6 top regarded online stores. We found that the price at each of these stores fluctuated from month to month, with different stores showing the lowest price at any given time. Thus our commitment to update our pricing comparisons more often.
Most stores offer a complete range of sizes and widths, although you may find one or two of these stores only offering one of the two color options (Tan or Espresso) for this steel toe work boot.